Whoo! Finally I have won an award. I’m actually feeling so excited. I was told that, this award is for new bloggers. Though I’m technically not a new blogger ( been around since 2010) but being an occasional blogger I could certainly fit the bill. I was nominated by the very lovely Carolann of Traveling Wife Life. She has a candid and exciting blog and I think you would love it. So you can check it out yourself.
When you win this award you are bestowed with certain duties, which are as follows:
- Be grateful to the nominator and thank in profusion😉. Add a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Display the award proudly.
- Nominate 10 blogs of your choice and provide with 10 questions, so that you and others can get to know the authors better.
- Be honest or funny and answer your nominator’s questions.
- Notify the winners of the award about their achievement, so that they can proudly flaunt it around.🙂
10 Questions from my nominator
- What inspired you to blog?
(I’m glad someone actually asked me this)
My boredom inspired me to blog. That sounds very boring, I know. But that it is the truth. That was the beginning, as boringly revealed by the name of the blog – Broadcast from a Broody Moody Mind. I think I carried a part of my whinny teenage into my 20s and it stayed on resulting in a broody moody mind. But in my 30 I’m more comfortable with myself. I do want to rename blog to “The Goddess of Small Things” as I have realised that there is nothing broody moody about the blog. But procrastination sees to it that the name clings on.
2. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
I guess, I would be greedier and with my one wish I would ask for several wishes…😀
3. What is your favorite color?
Oh, that’s almost like asking who is your favorite author. Hmm, I like wearing black, shades of dark blue, and maroon a lot. I like greys too. I hate wearing white but I like the interiors of my house white as it makes it look more spacious and clean. I think I like different colours for different purposes. For my clothing, for my daughter’s, for the curtains, and on goes the list.
4. Love or Money?
Any day, love, love and only love.
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Being a plain Jane I would pick vanilla and contrary to the popular belief, I believe vanilla is not so plain.
6. If you were able to time travel would you go to the past or the future?
I would rather be in my present as it is so beautiful.
7. Would you rather cook or bake?
Cook. Baking always ends up in a disaster.😦
8. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
I’m not much of makeup person. I simply dont know the ABCs of it. I would love to master it. Nevertheless, I cannot live without my eyeliner.
9. Black and white or color?
10. What is your go to hair style?
Straight from bed/ pig tail. ( I know I’m boring)
- Claire, Collected
- DIY in a Dorm ( I know it has already been nominated by someone else. But I love the contents)
- love, audra
- Made New Home Furnishings
- Shawna Morris DIY
- Miss Caly
- My DIY Hodge Podge Life
- The DIY Pharmacist
Questions for the nominees
- If you had to describe yourself best with just one adjective, what would that be?
- What are the things that makes you feel alive?
- Tell me a funny or sweet anecdote from your school life, which still makes you giggle like a little girl.
- What according to you is the best part of DIY?
- If you were marooned in an island, what are the five things that you would take with you?
- Are you driven by emotions or reasons?
- Who is the one person that you admire the most?
- Where do you draw your DIY inspirations from?
- What is happiness for you?
- What are ideal ways of killing boredom?